ROOFING COMPANY & STORM DAMAGE EXPERTS
Briercroft is locally owned and operated and our staff has experience with all types of roofing and restoration services. Our professional and courteous team will make sure we address all of your needs.
The nature of our business requires us to bring order to chaotic situations. We restore material possessions as well as peace of mind.
No matter what disaster befalls you, from hail to mold issues, we are ready to assist you with our 24-hour emergency response.
THE BRIERCROFT MISSION IS TO CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT IN WHICH:
Our Clients perceive our team of professionals as knowledgeable, skilled, ethical and integral to the restorative and preservative cleaning environment;
Our Team Members achieve personal and professional success to promote purposeful and healthy living;
Our Peers share in the rewards of our diligence, promotion, support and maintenance of an educated and ethical restoration and cleaning industry; and
Our Community recognizes Briercroft as a thriving and contributing partner with a thoughtful, humanistic and optimistic outlook on our fellow citizens.
- Be truthful
- Present accurate information to the public and clients
- Do not engage in false or deceptive marketing practices
- Conduct business with honesty, integrity and fairness
- Provide service that is in accordance with industry standards of care and results in the highest level of client satisfaction
- Seek and promote continuing education and training to enhance proficiencies and expand knowledge and application of evolving techniques, methodologies and technologies
- Build consumer confidence in the industry
The IICRC is the “Gold Standard” for the restoration and cleaning services industry. The IICRC is a non-profit certification organization that has served as our “Industry Guardian” for more than 30 years. The IICRC helps ensure that consumers have access to trusted and trained restoration and cleaning professionals by establishing and monitoring certification programs and standards for this industry. To qualify for IICRC-Certified Firm status, businesses must, among other requirements, demonstrate proof of insurance, maintain a written customer complaint policy with documented follow-up, and provide ongoing education and certification training for all technicians.